Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Monday 25 February 2013

Dianne Marshall Remy Hair extensions

Extensions: Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em. They can look so fantastically good or bad that choosing the right ones (for your budget) is really important.
I’ve been on the extensions for years, love, love, love them to death. You definitely feel more fabulous with a glossy mane and more tragic with matted rat’s tails. My first extensions were the real deal Russian ones years ago which my hairdresser sourced from the woman who supplied Herbert’s (which I’ve since learnt WAS Dianne Marshall), I’ve had European, Remy and proper crap ones so I’ve been through the extension mill.
The worst ones I ever had were like a self matting weave, I brushed them, remained completely still and within 2 minutes they’d worked their way into one giant knot….how?? Magic stennies. I had them sewn in one day and cut out the next. *shudders*
recently read about Dianne Marshall in a magazine and found out she actually did Kate Winslet’s extensions in Titanic and Gwyneth Paltrow’s in Shakespeare In Love. She’d trained in Beverley Hills and actually almost single-handedly brought boss extensions to the city of Liverpool and even the UK. This woman was the real deal – the Gucci of the extension world and I had to have her hair. Not literally hers like, I wasn’t planning on scalping her in a dark alley or anything.
A friend of mine managed to get me booked in with her; Dianne’s just released a new Remy range (which is still top quality double drawn thickness) which was more within my price range, so I had to give it a go. I’d been saving up for some decent ones for the summer and I wasn’t let down. They are gorgeous – so soft and thick.
Dianne herself is an absolute babe, I love her loads. We had a good old gab and I explained to her that I was paranoid about getting bald patches and sores at the side of my head (had some over-eager weave sewers in the past) and she knew exactly what to do and where to place it and oh my god, it didn’t even hurt. I haven’t even got a headache or anything, the woman is a genius! Dianne, where have you been all my life??



5 comments:

tonmoy said...

Some of Hair Extension course

that damp if you apply a hair color however this one is nice, Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This color is outstanding but you try blue hair colour to match your hair extensions.

Unknown said...

Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that. where to buy hair extensions

Just Friends said...

Cheap and best human hair extensions uk available here at glamourweave.com. Buy remy hair extensions, great lengths hair extensions.

Unknown said...

Wow, your friend is amazing for getting you booked with Dianne Marshall! Those curls look amazing! And she really has her way of making sure that her clients are comfortable with the extensions, and that they last for a long time. How's yours, by the way? Anyway, thanks for sharing this post with us. Have a great day!


Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx