Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Tuesday 23 July 2013

Oriflame - ombré lips

Oriflame is a bit like the Avon catalogue except it's Swedish so isn't massive over here yet.

Basically they sell an entire own brand make up and beauty range. 

I was google image searching "ombré lips" when I came across their triple core lipstick. A lipstick containing 3 colours in one to give a very subtle (or bold depending on shade) ombré look.


I went for the pink as I wanted a subtle everyday look. If you look you can see the darker shade around the edges fading to the light in the centre.


I think I'd deffo be interested in trying a bolder shade too next time. Ombré lips - thumbs up.


XOXO

Scouse Bird




0 comments: