Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sparkly me

I love a good bit of costume jewellery. There's some shockingly bad tat out there which every fucker has imported from China and is selling on for a £15 mark up but by the same token there's some amazing pieces out there at the moment.

One of my fave jewellery places is Swarovski so I was made up when someone recommended Sparkly Me to me (a Facebook shop) as all their items are big Swarovski style bling but at a fraction of the price.



I don't know what ring size I am but the owner was able to size me up by me telling her what size I am in Swarovski. They do loads of mad designs but I just decided to get a couple of gorgeous but simple items which would go with almost any outfit.

Here's a couple of other items they do. Deffo goin on my wishlist!




XOXO

Scouse Bird





0 comments: